Drive Growth with LinkedIn Content Marketing
We create, publish and distribute high-quality custom LinkedIn content for your business. This includes Articles, Posts, Updates, SlideShare decks and Webinars.
With over 467 million users and sophisticated targeting capabilities, LinkedIn is a perfect B2B content marketing platform to reach a large number of ideal prospects.
Sharing valuable and useful content on LinkedIn attracts, engages and generates qualified sales leads for your business. Prospects that engage with your content pre-qualify themselves. This significantly increases the quality of your sales leads and helps your team focus on the right potential buyers.
We produce high-value content for you by:
- Interviewing your key employees to extract their knowledge
- Converting this knowledge into valuable LinkedIn Articles, SlideShares and Webinars
- Curating a pool of top-quality third party blog posts and articles for your Updates stream
This is far more efficient and cost-effective than hiring expensive technical writers to create content from scratch. It eliminates long editing cycles and saves your executives the pain of becoming content creators.
We then publish and distribute this content widely across LinkedIn, including:
- Your key employee LinkedIn Profiles
- LinkedIn Company page
- LinkedIn Groups
- Direct Messages to network members
- Team / co-worker sharing
- Posting to your Updates stream
NOTE: You can further syndicate and repurpose the custom content we create to your company blog, social media accounts and company marketing materials (brochures, white papers, slide decks, etc.).
We help you develop and deliver engaging webinars to your LinkedIn network and email subscribers that drive qualified leads to your business development team.
Our LinkedIn webinar strategy involves four elements:
- Delivering high-value webinar content that engages your prospects and establishes your credibility and authority
- Inviting a large number of ideal prospects to your webinars from your LinkedIn network, email list and content sharing channels
- Expanding your webinar reach with Sponsored Updates and paid ads
- Integrating lead capture, CRM and marketing automation on the back end to feed your sales pipeline / CRM and further engage webinar attendees
First, we work together with your team to develop a webinar campaign strategy for LinkedIn, including webinar topics, slide deck templates, campaign schedule and webinar content. This may also include useful bonuses that attendees can download and use during or after the webinar, such as value calculators or PDF guides.
We can help implement your webinar platform and integrate it with your CRM or marketing automation software. This accelerates your lead-to-sales response time and removes the inefficiency of manually downloading data and uploading to your CRM. It also guarantees your marketing automation software is fed with fully deliverable opt-in emails.
We then create pre-webinar promotional content such as custom webinar invites, branded webinar registration landing pages, and ad creatives / copy to use in your webinar campaigns.
Next, we invite a large number of target prospects to the webinar. We send direct invitation messages to your LinkedIn network, LinkedIn groups, email subscribers, etc.
We can also run paid LinkedIn ads to drive more leads to your webinar. These may include Sponsored Updates, InMails, Display Ads, Dynamic Ads and/or Text Ads. Paid webinar promotion can significantly increase your lead flow and generate more qualified sales prospects.
Why Content Marketing on LinkedIn Works
Publishing and distributing high quality content across LinkedIn creates a “virtuous cycle” that increases your targeted traffic, builds credibility, indoctrinates prospects and drives qualified buyers to your sales team.
- A flow of high-quality sales leads from LinkedIn
- Building an evergreen content marketing asset that generates continuous engagement from the highest value prospects and customers. This creates continuous long-term value for branding, education and lead generation
- A significant increase in targeted traffic from ideal prospects on LinkedIn
- An approach that “warms up” prospects by giving them tangible value before engaging in sales conversations
- A self-qualifying prospect list that continually grows
- Substantial increases in brand recognition, company and product/service awareness, authority and credibility in your target market
- Efficient capture and integration of webinar attendees into your CRM and/or marketing automation software for subsequent follow-up
LinkedIn rewards you for content marketing by boosting your team’s industry rankings and featuring your company and brand more prominently in search results. This drives up your profile views and engagement from potential buyers — who then consume and share your content, further building your lead generation engine.
LinkedIn is an open sharing platform. This means you can share content on LinkedIn with links to outside landing pages, webinars, videos, Excel files, white papers, ebooks, surveys and much more.
There are few limitations on syndicating content across LinkedIn, allowing you to build a wide content funnel to generate incoming leads.
We create valuable content for you, then we distribute it widely, reaching thousands of targeted B2B prospects for your business. This strategy leverages your unique content to attract and engage targeted traffic, build credibility, indoctrinate prospects and drive qualified buyers into your sales funnel.
Schedule a consultation call to learn more about our LinkedIn Content Marketing Service.