Salesforce Implementation and Automation Services
We implement and automate your sales, support and business processes using Salesforce’s powerful process automation tools.
We configure, manage and integrate Salesforce with your unique sales, support and business workflows. This reduces workflow costs and eliminates painful “friction” in your business so you can focus on delivering value to your customers.
Salesforce automation releases your team from wasteful and error-prone data work. It also reduces the use of non-integrated tools like email and spreadsheets to manage approvals, task assignments, workflows, sales reminders, price quotes, contract management and many other commercial functions.
Workflow efficiency improvements of 50% or more and data quality increases of 75%-plus can be accomplished by implementing custom workflow automations in Salesforce.
We offer a range of Salesforce services, including:
Salesforce Automation Tools We Use
- Process Builder
- Cloud Flow Designer
- Quick Actions
- Apex Triggers
- Task Assignments
- Lightning Components
- External Service Integtrations
- AppExchange Apps
Benefits of Salesforce Automation and Integration
Salesforce Automation can eliminate or substantially reduce:
- Unnecessary manual data entry
- Forgetting to follow up with sales leads
- Sending prospects and customers the wrong sales or marketing content
- Support SLA violations
- Manual task assignments and approvals
- Recurring report generation and distribution
- Data quality and completeness gaps
- On-boarding new customers, including proposals, quotes, contracts, payments and renewals
- Using multiple non-connected applications to accomplish the same goal
Contact Lawrence Klamecki certified Salesforce consultant to discuss your Salesforce needs.