We use a combination of SaaS marketing automation tools and expert strategy to automate your marketing engagement. Our goal is to implement hands-off, always running systems that capture, engage, and convert prospects into high-value customers for your business.
Our marketing automation services help you deliver your marketing messages consistently, ascend leads and customers with automated campaigns, segment your subscriber lists, send emails and SMS, generate sales and referrals, and integrate your marketing stack.
Contact us to learn more about our marketing automation services.
Marketing Automation Services
We have years of experience implementing and integrating many different marketing automation platforms and tools.
Our core main marketing automation work focuses on Infusionsoft / Keap Services and Salesforce Services. However, most projects involve substantial work and integration with other marketing automation tools, such as social media automation, CRM automation, WordPress integration, webinar funnel automation, video course setup, etc.
Below is a list of the marketing automation technologies we work with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- Google Forms
- Google Search Console
- Gravity Forms
- Infusionsoft / Keap
- Keywords Everywhere
- Keyword Chef
- Link Whisper
- Meet Edgar
- Popup Builder
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- WP Courseware
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- Capture high-quality prospects from organic traffic, website ads, social media or e-commerce
- Nurture leads from first contact (awareness) to closed sale
- Generate new referrals on autopilot
- Automatically populate your CRM and lead lists
- Engage leads with automated email, SMS / text or direct mail
- Segment your subscriber and customer lists to deliver the right offer at the right time to the right prospects
- Fill your inbound sales closer calendars with quality leads
- Up-sell and cross-sell your existing customers to increase Lifetime Customer Value (LTV)
- Engage your list with webinars, videos, white papers, surveys and other value-added content