Our Salesforce services help your company leverage the amazing power and breadth of the Salesforce platform.
We implement Salesforce and configure your data and workflows to reduce manual work, increase efficiency, ensure clean data, and speed up your sales cycle.
Salesforce Consulting ServicesWe take a straightforward, flexible approach with our Salesforce clients. you get exprienced guidance and a clear step-by-step path on every project.
Our Salesforce consulting services include:
- Salesforce project management
- Team development and collaboration
- User stories / functional requirements
- Workflow and process design
- Salesforce administration
- Salesforce implementation
- Salesforce integration
- Salesforce app design
- Rollout and testing
- User adoption and training
Salesforce Implementation Services
We have experience implementing the following Salesforce platforms and functionalities:
|Sales Cloud||Salesforce CPQ||Service Cloud|
|Knowledge Cloud||Community Cloud||Einstein Analytics|
|Marketing Cloud||Salesforce Pardot||Leads & Opportunties|
|Lightning Experience||Salesforce Classic||Reports & Dashboards|
|Lightning App Builder||Mobile Apps||Lightning Flow|
|Process Builder||Cloud Flow Designer||Formulas & Validations|
|Task Assignments||Approvals||Quick Actions|
|User & Org Setup||Data Modeling||Data Security|
Salesforce Automation Services
We utilize Salesforce automation to improve key business processes including lead capture, pipeline management, proposals, pricing, contracts, analytics and customer support.
Leveraging Salesforce automation increases efficiency, reduces costs and eliminates painful “friction” in your business so you can focus on delivering value.
BENEFIT #1: Manual processing time can be reduced by 50% or more with workflow automation in Salesforce.
BENEFIT #2: Salesforce automation helps eliminate recurring business pains such as:
- Unnecessary manual data entry
- Forgetting to follow up with warm leads
- Failing to escalate support cases in a timely manner and violating SLA agreements
- Manual task assignments and approvals
- Recurring report generation and distribution
- Entering bad data
- “Hunting and pecking” across multiple screens for information
- Many other problems that build up in your business over time
BENEFIT #3: Salesforce automation can be done with native Salesforce tools, rather than Apex code. These include:
- Process Builder
- Cloud Flow Designer
- Task Assignments
- Quick Actions
This “clicks not code” approach delivers what most clients need without creating unnecessary complexity and costly Apex code dependencies. We use native Salesforce automation tools as much as possible because we believe it’s best to keep things simple and understandable.
Salesforce Analytics Services
Salesforce Einstein analytics provide powerful historical insights and predictive business modeling by applying AI to your Salesforce data.
Whether your data is in Salesforce, files, databases or other systems, Salesforce analytics can capture and analyze it to uncover strategic business intelligence with lightning speed. With Salesforce Einstein, it can take minutes to discover what normally takes a data scientist weeks to find.
Using Salesforce Einstein analytics we help you:
- Discover your company’s most impactful business drivers
- Identify the key levers and causes for historical performance
- Predict your future business results
- Recommend the best actions to take to substantially improve those results
- Automate data gathering, normalization, analysis and reporting
- Seamlessly integrate artificial intelligence into your business processes
Salesforce Einstein analytics has dramatically cut the cost and complexity of implementing artificial intelligence for practical business use. It is a single, easy-to-use platform for capturing any data relevant to your business and analyzing the relationships in that data to produce accurate predictive business insights.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help with your Salesforce service needs.