B2B Cold Email Lead Generation Service
Only Pay Per Leads That Are
Are you tired of paying a cold email lead generation agency a fixed monthly retainer in exchange for inconsistent lead flow?
Shouldn’t your lead generation agency ONLY get paid for DELIVERING quality leads to your sales team?
What if your cold email lead generation agency only charged for warm leads that have already said “yes” to a discovery call with you?
The Pay Per Lead vs. Prepaid Retainer Model
With our Pay Per Lead model, you pay only for warm leads that are actually delivered. This means your costs reflect the number of real leads that flow into your sales pipeline in any given month.
In comparison, with a Prepaid Retainer model you pay up-front for a specified number of leads. But this doesn’t mean you will receive the agreed number of leads each month. Even if your agency offers a money-back guarantee this “pay me now, deliver leads later” model has significant issues.
What Happens When Leads Are Plentiful?
When demand is high leads are much easier to get. Sales teams know they must “seize the day” during these periods to fill their pipeline and land as many deals as possible.
Under a Prepaid Retainer model, when leads are plentiful your agency will stop delivering new leads when they hit their monthly target. This deprives your sales team of new opportunities and artificially caps your sales growth.
Agencies on a Prepaid Retainer model will rarely give you more leads than you paid for. Instead, they slow your campaign down and hold leads “in reserve” to cover future dry spells and extend the relationship. This is backwards (and wrong) behavior!
Under a Pay Per Lead model when demand is strong your agency will deliver as many leads as possible. This is EXACTLY what you need to beat your sales targets!
What Happens When Leads are Scarce?
It’s normal for lead flow to fluctuate throughout the business year. Holidays, corporate purchasing windows, budget cycles, email delivery failures, etc. affect response rates to cold email campaigns. The reality is all agencies struggle to deliver leads during these periods.
With a Prepaid Retainer model, you pay for leads even if your agency doesn’t deliver them. When this happens your cost per lead (CPL) skyrockets and you have to demand a refund.
The Prepaid Retainer model also creates bad incentives. Agencies guarantee lead counts KNOWING they won’t be able to deliver and will have to refund you (essentially leveraging the refund process to get the sale). But you don’t want a refund — you want the sales leads you paid for!
To make up for missing leads a Prepaid Retainer agency may unscrupulously “carpet bomb” (spam) your target market with emails. This harms your brand and leads to email deliverability issues. Not good.
With a Pay Per Lead model when leads are scarce, your campaign cost goes down and your cost per lead (CPL) remains stable. You NEVER pay for leads you don’t receive.
With a Pay Per Lead model there are no refunds required. You simply pay for the number of warm leads you get. Your agency is incentivized to deliver more leads. But it is not incentivized to use unscrupulous tactics to hit unachievable goals just to avoid a refund. It is simple, logical and 100% aligned with your sales goals.
Pay Per Lead Benefits
- Pay Per Lead maximizes your lead count and sales pipeline
- Your costs scale linearly when leads are plentiful, AND you pay less when leads are scarce
- Your cost per lead (CPL) is predictable
- The lead generation agency bears the risk of delivering leads (not you)
- You and your lead generation partner are always 100% aligned; bad incentives are removed
- The agency must get better to make more money — instead of mindless “carpet bombing” they must do real research and leverage advanced data science to find warm prospects for you
- There are no excuses, no runarounds and no refunds necessary
Our Pay Per Lead Cold Email Lead Generation Service
WHAT YOU GET
- One-time $997 setup fee, then ONLY pay for warm leads that have said “yes” to a discovery call with you
- We use advanced “commercial buying intent” research to build your target list ONLY with companies showing actual buying behavior
- A deep-dive strategy call with an outbound lead generation expert. We identify your ideal target customers, company size, industries, locations, job titles, buying intent topics, value proposition, key “buying trigger” language and more.
- Custom email scripts written specifically for you
- A dedicated cold email infrastructure set up with your company’s branding
- Email warm-up period to “season” the account and ensure deliverability
- 5-step automated email sequence with behavioral responses
- A/B testing to optimize subject lines and email content
- 100% verified business email addresses (essential for deliverability)
- Fully CAN-SPAM compliant
- Dedicated Account Manager to run your campaign
- Warm leads delivered directly to your inbox including the complete conversation history (this is our “hand off” for you to pursue and engage the prospect)
- Training on how your team should handle new leads and convert them into discovery calls
- We share the lead list after we’ve engaged it, so you can upload it to your CRM and use for other sales and marketing activities (e.g. retargeting)
To qualify for our cold email lead generation service, you must meet ALL FOUR of these criteria. In our experience, these are essential elements of success.
CRITERIA #1: Your offering is business-to-business (B2B) not business-to-consumer (B2C)
CRITERIA #2: You target companies between 20 and 500 employees located in the United States
CRITERIA #3: Your average customer value is between $10,000 and $1 million in the first year after a sale
CRITERIA #4: There are at least 5,000 viable companies in your target niche
If you meet the four criteria above and are interested in discussing how our Pay Per Lead cold email lead generation service can work for you, please click the button below and submit an application. We will review your information and research your target market. If we believe our service would generate solid results for your business, we will contact you to schedule a discovery call.